If the A1 object needs to be extra white, A1 Super White is the product for you.
A1 Super White is similar to our standard A1 product, but is supplied with an extra white A1 Powder that creates a whiter end result.
A1 Super White has a slightly different mixing process, which is detailed below.
We supply the following sets:
– 7,5 kg ( 2,5 Kg A1 SW Liquid , 5 Kg A1 SW Powder )
– 15 kg ( 5 kg A1 SW Liquid, 10 kg A1 SW Powder)
If you require any bigger quantities, please contact our Sales Department directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
The colour difference between A1 Super White and A1 Base Material is shown below for your information.
• Weigh the A1 Extra White Resin and your A1 Extra White in separate cups.
• Add the powder into the resin slowly while stirring. Make your Powder additions small to start, until you gain experience.
• Depending on the weather conditions, you may experience slight clots, so we recommend straining thru a small tea strainer when pouring, which is available from your local supermarket.
• The A1 mixing blade will assist in obtaining good results if used at a low speed.
• You may experience an increase in aeration, so prior to pouring, a light tap of the cup will assist to release those air bubbles before the pour.
• A1 White was developed to attain high quality white castings without the need for white pigments, so if your intention is to create castings with colour, we strongly recommend using the regular A1 and our concentrated A1 pigments.
Nevertheless if you have any questions or experience difficulties, our team is here to assist you, email@example.com